- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 jalapeño
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2-3 green onions
- 1 sleeve of saltines crushed
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 12-18 oysters, chopped
- Sauté Onions, Jalapeños and Garlic until tender then set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients excluding the Butter, Remoulade, and Onion, Jalapeño and Garlic mix. Note: Use all 18 oysters only if you want a strong oyster flavor.
- Add the cooled onion mixture to your oyster mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 12 oyster cups.
- Brush the top of each mixture with melted butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Optional: After 20 minutes. set oven to broil for about 2-3 minutes to get a nice crisp, but be sure to watch the whole time and not let the mixture burn.
- Drizzle with Remoulade.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup light olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 cup hot sauce (we use Frank's)
- Salt and pepper
- Combine egg, olive oil, lemon juice, and mustard with an emersion blender. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chili powder and hot sauce and stir with a spoon. Feel free to adjust these amounts as needed for more or less heat.
- If the sauce seems a little thin, add another egg and blend.